THE GLEASON GROUP, LLC D/B/A STUDIO 22
(COLLECTIVELY, “STUDIO 22”)
2. Disclaimer: STUDIO 22 ADVISES THAT CLIENTS SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING IN PHYSICAL ACTIVITY. The materials on Studio 22’s website are provided "as is." The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as healthcare or wellness advice, medical advice, or any other professional advice on any subject matter. Studio 22 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Studio 22 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products and services offered. Studio 22 expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
3. Limitations: In no event shall Studio 22 or its members, officers, directors, agents, employees, attorneys or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Studio 22’s Internet site, even if Studio 22 or a Studio 22 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
4. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Studio 22, its subsidiaries, partners, officers, directors, employees, agents, attorneys, and licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on Studio 22’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Studio 22 does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Studio 22 may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Studio 22 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Some links within the website may lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. Studio 22 includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Purchasing Classes: Studio 22 offers individual classes and class packages. To purchase a single class or package, you can register online using your email and creating a password. If you have already registered, you may simply login to the website in order to purchase a class, package and/or make your reservation. Studio 22 accepts MasterCard, Visa and America Express. Individual classes and class packages shall expire thirty (30) days from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted. All purchases are final/nonrefundable and all registrations and reservations are non-transferable.
Unused RIDE Club classes expire after thirty (30) days, no exceptions. Users who purchase RIDE Club class packages will be billed on a month-to-month basis and are not eligible for a refund after they have been charged. All RIDE Club 4 and 8 package cancellations are required to be completed online at least seven business days prior to your billing date to avoid any future charges. All RIDE Club Unlimited packages may be cancelled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days prior to your billing date to avoid any future charges. RIDE Club Unlimited packages are subject to early cancellation fees as noted. RIDE Club packages are not available for sharing.
Credit/debit cards will be charged for each order at the time when a reservation is completed online. Studio 22 will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys' fees and collection costs, that Studio 22 may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
8. Reservations: Prior to reserving a class, you must first purchase a single class or a class package (See Section 7 for Purchasing). You may reserve a specific bike or access to a class up to one (1) week in advance. The following week’s schedule will be released on Sundays. Please be advised that class packages expire, and schedules and prices are subject to change. Unlimited class packages and RIDE Club class packages may not be shared with other customers.
Bike Reservations: Studio 22 will make best efforts to ensure that clients receive the same bike for which they registered. However, occasionally events may happen beyond our control and if a particular bike becomes unavailable Studio 22 will do its best to provide a comparable bike. Class size and bike availability are subject to change.
Other Class Reservations: Reservations for other classes are general admission only. The exact/physical location of attendees on the floor is determined on a first come, first served basis for each class.
9. Class Cancellation Policy: All cancellations for class reservations must be completed online at least 12 hours prior to the class start time. If your reservation is timely cancelled, the class will be returned to your account to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you do not cancel your reservation before the deadline you will be charged the full amount of the class. Holders of unlimited class packages who do not timely cancel more than two classes will be charged a $15 no-show fee starting on the third missed class and for each subsequent class that is not timely canceled. Studio 22 reserves the right to cancel a reservation if the client does not arrive at the studio by 5 minutes prior to the start of class. Clients who arrive after the start of class may not be allowed into the class and will be charged for that class session.
If a class is canceled do to inclement weather, all enrolled customers will be notified via email at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled class time and the unused class credit will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
A class may be canceled at any time and for any reason.
10. Class Waitlist Policy: If you have been placed on the waitlist for a class, one class credit will be used to hold your space. If you do not ultimately receive a space in the class, the class credit will be returned to your account for use at a later date. Waitlisted clients will be auto-enrolled in class up until 12 hours prior to class start time. If you are on the waitlist and decide you no longer wish to attend class, please remove yourself from the waitlist at least 12 hours prior to the scheduled class start time to avoid cancellation penalty.
11. Babysitting Services: Studio 22 offers babysitting services for children 18 months and older on a first come first served basis. The child’s parent/guardian must remain on the premises at all times while the child is in the child care room. A maximum of two hours of child care per child is allowed per day. For the well-being of the other children, please refrain from bringing a sick child into Studio 22. In the event a child exhibits disruptive or inappropriate behavior the parent/guardian will be asked to attend to the child. If a child is inconsolable for more than 15 minutes, the parent/guardian will be asked to attend to the child. Children will be released only to the person who dropped them off. Neither food nor medication will be administered by the Studio 22 staff. The parent/guardian is required to show a valid driver’s license each time the child is picked up and dropped off.
Prior to reserving a space for our babysitting services, you must first purchase a babysitting credit (See Section 7 for Purchasing). You may reserve access to this service up to one (1) week in advance. The following week’s schedule will be released on Sundays. Please be advised that credits expire and schedules and prices are subject to change.
Reservations for babysitting are general admission and on a first come, first served basis. Space is limited.
See Section 9 and Section 10 for our Cancellation and Waitlist policies. These are applicable to our babysitting serves as well.
12. Privacy: Studio 22 holds our clients’ right to privacy in the highest regard. Please be advised, however, that any information sent to Studio 22 by e-mail or through this website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Additionally, we are not responsible for third party “hackers” or other security breaches to this site or any other sites to which our website links.
Studio 22 takes reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of information submitted, including names, telephone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of third parties. Clients may choose to provide their personal information so that we can process their orders, respond to inquiries, and ensure a satisfactory shopping experience.
13. Minors: Persons under the age of 18 shall use this website only with the consent of a parent or guardian. Studio 22 does not accept the online registration of minors; such registrations must be completed in person with a parent or guardian present; both the minor and their parent/guardian must present valid photographic identification. Studio 22 reserves the right to cancel any registrations based on inaccurate, incomplete or fraudulent information.
14. Promotional Materials: Occasionally we may e-mail specials or mail promotional material to our clients. All materials will come plainly wrapped from Studio 22. If you do not wish to receive any correspondence from us, you may unsubscribe from our list at any time.
16. Reproduction: Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within this website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of Studio 22 has been obtained.
17. Severability: If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
18. Governing Law: Any claim relating to Studio 22’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts whose districts encompass any part of the County of Westchester New York in connection with any dispute and you waive, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any objection, including any objection based on forum non conveniens, to the bringing of any such proceeding in such jurisdictions.
Copyright 2019 by The Gleason Group, LLC d/b/a Studio 22. All Rights Reserved.